Network Administrator and IT Support Specialist ( Remote )
Hi-Tech Business Systems is seeking a permanent full-time Network Administrator and IT Support Specialist for our thriving IT Service department!
This is a remote position.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to applications, servers and networks
- Interact directly with clients in person as well as via phone and email
- Assist with projects and rollouts for network clients, including those occurring outside of regular business hours
- Identify opportunities for upgrades and replacements with existing client infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for software upgrades or installs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years network administration/support
- Post-secondary education related to IT
- Microsoft MCP an asset
- Network +, Server +
- Experience with Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS365, MS Azure
- Experience with Sonicwall and Meraki network devices an asset
- Experience with RMM tools
Successful Candidate Will:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have strong verbal and written English skills
- Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with client (both internal and external)
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Be able to remain calm and work efficiently in fast paced environment with high stress situations
- Have excellent documentation skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be required to work some of the time outside of regular business hours for maintenance as well as projects/installs/upgrades
Candidate Requirement: On call rotation for after hours support every 4-5 weeks
Offered – From an incredible team to a state-of-the-art workplace, Hi-Tech is a great place to work. We offer the following:
- Competitive Salary – negotiable based on experience and education.
- Incentive Program.
- Comprehensive Training – We will fully train you on all aspects of the position. We ensure you have the support you need to succeed!
- Great Place to Work – No, really! Hi-Tech was presented with an “Employee Recommended Workplace” award in 2019! We are proud of what we do and it shows.
- RSP Matching – available after 3 months of employment.
- Health and Dental Benefits – after 3 months of employment.
- Paid Vacation – available after 12 months of employment.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.