People, Culture & Marketing Coordinator
Hi-Tech Business Systems is a family owned and operated technology company that has serviced the Peace Country Region for over 35 years. We provide practical and top-quality business solutions that save time and improve the way people conduct business. We are looking for a highly organized and enthusiastic individual to join our team in a dynamic new administration role.
This position is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at our Grande Prairie office.
Responsibilities – The People, Culture & Marketing Coordinator is an administrative position, and includes the following responsibilities:
People & Culture
- Support full cycle recruitment process – drafting and posting job ads, scheduling interviews for management team, taking interview notes, preparing and reviewing onboarding paperwork with employees, scheduling training, and other duties as required.
- Benefits administration – submitting enrolment and change forms, answering questions about benefits and ensuring employee information is up to date for all employees.
- Employee file maintenance – ensure all employee files are updated on a regular basis, performance evaluations have been completed, and follow up on any outstanding documentation.
- Training/development – update job designs, help design and follow up on training plans, ensure standard operating procedures are completed and reviewed.
- Reception coverage – tertiary coverage for reception, as needed, including answering and dispatching reception calls, greeting walk-in clients, and taking customer payments.
- Other administrative duties, as necessary.
- Social Media – creating content for online brand presence and scheduling communications.
- Website maintenance – ensure content is correct and up to date.
- Marketing asset creation – create/update print materials, signage, advertisements, stickers, and other marketing materials as required.
Essential Skills – We are looking for someone with these skills to join our team:
- Tech Savvy – You are interested in the latest technology and can quickly learn and efficiently utilize a variety of software programs.
- Customer Service and Communication – You are personable and can communicate clearly and concisely with clients and staff. At Hi-Tech, we are devoted to upholding solid relationships with our clients.
- Team Player – At Hi-Tech, we are a family, and we firmly believe in supporting our team members. We take pride in working together to defend our clients against tech downtime and improving our community.
- Assertive – A large part of this position is coordination and follow-up with others, candidate must be comfortable dealing with people and following-up on an on-going and regular basis.
Required – We require a successful candidate to possess the following:
- English Language Proficiency – both written and spoken skills are essential.
- Professional Email and Phone Etiquette — you will be communicating with many different clients and staff in a day and must be able to always maintain professional communication etiquette.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency — Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Teams are used daily in this position.
Offered – From an incredible team to a state-of-the-art workplace, Hi-Tech is a great place to work. We offer the following:
- Competitive Salary – Starting wage of $23/hr, negotiable based on experience and education.
- Comprehensive Training – We will fully train you on all aspects of the position. We ensure you have the support you need to succeed.
- Benefits – Excellent health and dental coverage available after 3 months of employment.
- RRSP Contribution Matching – available after 3 months of employment.
- Paid Vacation – available after one year of employment.
- Great Place to Work – No, really! Hi-Tech was presented with an “Employee Recommended Workplace” award in 2019 from the Globe and Mail! We are proud of what we do, and it shows.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Preference will be given to candidates who possess administrative and marketing experience.
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Coordinator” or apply below.