Desktop Support Specialist
Hi-Tech Business Systems is seeking a permanent full-time Desktop Support Specialist for our thriving IT Service department!
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktop infrastructure
- Interact directly with clients in person as well as via phone and email
- Assist with projects and rollouts for network clients
- Identify opportunities for hardware upgrades and equipment replacements with existing client infrastructure
- Identify opportunities for software upgrades or installs
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years desktop support experience
- Post-secondary education related to IT
- Network Admin experience an asset
Successful candidate will:
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have strong verbal and written English skills
- be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with client (both internal and external)
- be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- be able to remain calm and work efficiently in fast paced environment with high stress situations
Candidate Requirement: On call rotation for after hours support every 4-5 weeks
Offered – From an incredible team to a state-of-the-art workplace, Hi-Tech is a great place to work. We offer the following:
- Competitive Salary – negotiable based on experience and education.
- Comprehensive Training – We will fully train you on all aspects of the position. We ensure you have the support you need to succeed!
- Great Place to Work – No, really! Hi-Tech was presented with an “Employee Recommended Workplace” award in 2019! We are proud of what we do and it shows.
- RSP Matching – available after 3 months of employment.
- Health and Dental Benefits – after 3 months of employment.
- Paid Vacation – available after 12 months of employment.
Thank you for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.